Saturday, March 10, 2012

Straight In At Number 1 : The Real Jim Shady by The Fat Controller‏

May I have your attention please?
May I have your attention please?
Will the real Jim Shady please stand up?
 I repeat, will the real Jim Shady please stand up?
We're gonna have a problem here........

You all act like you never seen a Delboy before
Jaws all on the floor, like Harry when he heard the whole furore
And started spanking his flacid dick, even worse than before
He hit the bottle bad and made his belly hit the floor
It's the return of the... "Ah, wait, no way, you're kidding,
he didn't just say what I think he did, did he?" “I didn’t steal nothing”
And Dr Skint said, he said nothing you idiots!
Dr. Skint's skint, he can’t afford the internet

"Jim Shady, I'm sick of him
Look at him, walkin around grabbing the dough from Oz,
Betting the you-know-who whats,", "Yeah, but he's so believable though"
So the drink means he’s got a couple of screws up in his head loose
But no worse, than what's goin on in alco Harry’s bedroom
They wanna get on mortonunofficial and give out fuck,
But can't but it's cool cos Roobs is Harry's Orville Duck
"Ernie’s bum’s on Rhubarb’s lips, his bum’s on Rhubarb’s lips
And if he’s lucky, he’ll let him give it a little kiss
And that's the message that Roobs will deliver to the board
And expect them not to know how to spot a fucking fraud
Of course they’re gonnae know what dodgy books are
They got calculators, brains and most of them were there
"We ain't nothing but mammals?”, “Well, some sleekit friends are cannibals”
Who pocketed the dough and sit laughing at supposed pals
But if I can zero cash tills and lose the final tally take
That’s no reason to think that a man is on the make
So if you feel like I feel, I think I got the antidote
Hit The Willow, drink it off, sing my chorus and it goes

I'm Jim Shady, yes I'm the real Shady
All you other Jim Shadys are just imitating
So won't the real Jim Shady please stand up,
please stand up, please stand up?

Ozzie Iain disnae swear in his mails to get attention
But Harry does, so fuck Iain, he’d bore the baws aff an elephant
You think I give a damn about thirteen grand me ?
You two fuckwits can't even stomach, let alone stand me
"But Jim, what if you win, beat Nick the lying toad
Why? So you two bumboys can go home and blow your load ?
Shit, I’d rather get pished and fall up the Willow stairs
I’m potless already, the Trust can’t get any mair
Yer a wanker anyway Harry, you put me in “The Tilly”
Then sat at home in Glasgow, spanked the heid right aff yer willie
I should have put the lot I made on Trap 5,
Then told you and Skippy to fuck off and get a life
I'm sick of you and that Aussie fuckwit, all you do is annoy me
I’ve spunked yer dough away, how much does that destroy ye,
At least there’s two others on the net us just like me
Who think like me, who just don't give a fuck like me
who hide like me; walk, stalk and lie like me,
and just might be the next low thing but not quite me!


Stuart’s like a head trip to listen to, cause he’s only giving clear
The truth about that night and the dough that disappeared
He couldn’t give a shit about the fake doc’s attacks  
Cos deep down he knows that you can’t deny the FACTS
He just gets on the boards and spits it
And whether you like to admit it, you pure shit it
Cos you know that the numbers that you gave can never tally
Sure how could they, when half of them went on the fucking swally
And when you get round to tearing up the last of your dockets  
You'll be the only person in the Willow dipping pockets
Pinching Rhubarbs arse there and getting off with David E
While Ernie pulls their strings like fucking Sooty and Sweep
And every dodgy pal could be a Jim Shady in the grass
He could be working at the fans match, cos he’d the brass neck to ask
Or in the Willow bar, steaming, greeting "I don't give a fuck!"
With his trooser pockets empty and his palms turned up
So, will the real Shady please stand up?
And put one of those hands on either arm up
And get your pride back for fuck sake before you grab your bunnet
And tell yer two pals what we all know “It was me, I dunnit”

 Ha ha
Guess there's a Jim Shady in all three of them, fuck it, let ‘em all stand up

18 comments:

  1. Well Ernie ma man - why won't the real Jim Shady stand up ??? I'll tell ye why, his bums oot the windae. He's stitched everyone up like a kipper. Why don't you update your blog and let everyone know the truth, that Mr Shady has dropped his defamation action against Danny Goodwin, he has no intention of taking Sean Donnelly to court in his other defamation action, and that he has absolutely no intention of ever getting yooz yer £13,000 back. Why don't you update your blog with the truth ??? Because you can't !!! The truth hurts you Ernie. You, Macgregor and probably your wee lapdug Edwards have blown thirteen grand on a case that you could never win. The Wee Jim Shady has taken EVERYONE to the cleaners. What a fool you've been Ernie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've just got to laugh. Shady Jim took them all to the cleaners. Newall, McGregor, Edwards (I wonder how much he contributed). He's actually taken more from them than he did from the Trust. You've got to ask who were the bigger plonkers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Jim Gallacher statement in full

      "A BIG BOY DONE IT AND RAN AWAY,
      AND THAT'S 'AW 'AHM SAYIN"

      Delete
    2. I believe you Shady, it's been a conspiracy against you all along.
      Solidarity Comrade.

      Delete
    3. So Mr Shady, as a genuine creditor ah've tae get buttons from you have I ? At least ah know yer savin' hard tae pay off everyone that you owe money to.

      Delete
    4. Ernie, you keep making the wrong move, how many times will I have to tell you ?

      I have information about you that I suggest you put on your own blog before I have to once again expose you for all of your worth.

      And it's straight from the HORSES MOUTH, if you get my drift (which I'm sure you do Ernie my man) !

      Delete
    5. for Capitanus, I was speaking to danny goodwin on saturday night and he says he isn't going on to the messageboard again as he knows that if he says 'white' some people will say 'black' no matter what the argument/discussion is about. anyway, talking about Capitanus wanting some sort of an apology for jim Gallacher, i was told that danny had been sued for £5000 and asked to apologise to jim gallacher. he said he flatly refused and would never pay or apologise to someone who stole money from morton fans. he said jim gallacher has now dropped the writ against him although it cost him a fair bit of money to defend the writ, and that the matter was found in his favour (danny goodwins). I have no reason to disbelieve him as he showed me a lawyers letter which showed that jim had dropped the case.

      Delete
    6. So he sued the guy for £5000 and asked for an apology for calling him a thief, then dropped the writ.
      Gallacher's got that the wrong way round it's him that should be apologising to Danny Goodwin and to all the Morton fans he's led up the garden path.

      Delete
  3. Ernie has lost the plot all week since Craig Castle's post. He realises that you know all about his time at Castle Craig near Peebles and he went balistic. He wasn't struck off as a doctor but he was at Castle Craig at the alcohol dependency unit. He's an absolute nightmare to live with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...an extract from our phone hacking of Jim Shady's mobile

      ERNIE

      so Jim, you've told me that you don't owe anyone else money apart from the Council Tax ?

      JIM

      Yup

      ERNIE

      So why did you not use your own phone when arranging the 'Stars'might

      JIM

      okay, I had a problem with that too, I owed T-Mobil a fortune and they cut me off.

      ERNIE

      When will your lies stop Jim

      Jim

      Never

      ........(sound of mobile payphone being cut-off)

      (to be continued)

      Delete
    2. Ernie's had one helluva week again. He knows he was stupid to print Shady's 'statement' and give the Trust more ammo ! He realises it showed Shady only owing £2000 of poll tax at the time of the Stars night, therefore it also showed he ran up an astonishing £8000 of debt just the year after. Ernie knows he's been stitched up by Shady - even Davie Edwards doesn't believe a word from the Shady character now.
      In sure it will be very interesting indeed once all of Shady's creditors are revealed !!!

      Delete
    3. SEEMS SHADY FUCKED THE TRUST OVER THEN!

      Delete
    4. There was no need for Shady to fuck the Trust over. The Trust Toadies all lined up and Chairman Toad fucked them all individually. Then he stuck his head up his own arse.

      Delete
    5. Who is chsirman toad when he's at home - do you mean Mr Robinson?

      Delete
    6. The very same, although I don't think he's Chairman anymore. Mind you, he still pulls all the Trust strings. Puppet master might be a better description.

      Delete
    7. hi ERNIE YA PISH STAINED JAKEY

      Delete
  4. beetroot fae LargsApril 6, 2017 at 9:19 AM

    ah herd he shags grayhounds too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bible John's a pee doh

    ho ho ho ho ho ho ho

    ReplyDelete