Sunday, January 15, 2012

This Week's Chart Topper - Straight In At Number One - This Bangles Cover Version

Six o’clock already,
Better rise and get on to ma blog
Nae time to pull ma pudding
Or curl off my morning log
Cos Newtons’ on the blower
And my inbox tells me Ernie’s got news
Aboot a night I didnae go to
And a court case Jim G cannae lose


It’s just another Manik Monday, oh-way- oh
Spanking my monkey, oh-way-oh
With my Aussie flunky, oh-oh
Cos I’ve naw any money
It’s just another Manik Monday


I changed my name from Harry,
Cos Ernie sounded fucking mint,
I thought I’d use ma middle name,
To hide the fact ah’m fucking skint
So I struck a pose upon ma couch
Side on with my belly oot,
And made up family millionaires
So rich they cannae count their loot 


It’s just another Manik Tuesday, oh-way- oh
On ma blog to abuse day, oh-way-oh
And ah’m full of the booze tae oh-oh
But that’s not news eh ?
It’s just another Manik Tuesday


I’m out of my skull - why did the wee man have to pick this time - to let me down
Doesn't it matter - that I talked shite for the both of us - now I look a clown
But he begs me in his bar room sound - Here Harry, just buy wan mair round
Time it goes so fast - when yir potless and talk out of yir arse
   

5 comments:

  1. SNIGGER QUIETLY AMONG YOURSELVES CHILDREN, BUT YOU'D BETTER BE ON YOUR BEST BEHAVIOUR IN COURT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daer sir,

    I learned my lines like a guid boy.But that was 2 years ago.When do i need to learn them again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. AH HEARD YON EX POLIS GOT EVERYBODY TAE SIGN THEIR SCRIPTS LAST FEBUARY SO YE'D BETTER NO TRY TO LEARN THEM AGAIN OR IT'LL LOOK EVEN WORSER IN COURT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Question 1 for Ernie/HarryJanuary 19, 2012 at 6:28 AM

      Hi Ernie, I see your blog is going round in circles again.
      I am going to give you a question every week although I don't expect an answer.
      Why would the initial Trust Board go to the police to report the stolen money, why would all the new guys who joined the committee decide Jim Gallacher owed the Trust money and why, oh why, would every one of them be prepared to go to court and lie for the sake of £1500. Jim Gallacher offered the Trust £1500 not to go to the police, so can you tell me why all these people, and also varous other witnesses who had absolutely no concern in the case, conspire, and be prepared to lie in court, for the sake of £1500.

      Delete
    2. I'll be delighted to answer your queries once you identify yourself.

      It'll all come out in court anyway!

      Delete